Hi from Mo and Z at… Coupon Claim
Latest coupons and happenings at coupon claim.com…
If the costs of living have you up in the air, Then here are some ways to help get your feet back on the ground. Have some home improvement projects looming? Check out the Sale at Home Depot! Get $5 Off $50 at Home Depot Now through February 27 Use the code FEB5 Want to protect your tech/computer investments? Check Out Skinit.com Save 20% on your next order Use the code NEWEST20
Save on household items, clothes for Spring, and much more when you shop at Blair. From 15% off on all orders to 75% off on clearance items, as well as low rates for shipping, you are sure to find many ways to lower your expenses!
Shallow Pocket Tips: Remember, a large majority of companies offer coupons, so you never have to pay full price for your household needs.
• Take the time to purchase your local Sunday paper and go through the coupon section. Recently a friend went grocery shopping, and through the combined use of sales, store coupons and manufacturer's coupons watched her grocery bill go from $198 to $96!
• Do you have a stack of restaurant coupons that are buy one get one free? Plan a date night or go to lunch with a friend then split the cost of the meal. Viola! You both eat for less.
• Sign up for every free customer rewards program you can • Make a list before you go shopping – and follow it.
• When cooking a meal, make a double or triple batch and ten freeze the extra. Not only is it cheaper to buy in bulk, but having a meal ready to serve in the future will save you time on those night where time is at a premium.
• Plan meals where the left overs from, for example, Monday nights left over vegetables can be used in a soup on Tuesday.
If you would like to share some of you favorite tips for saving money on household products, easy and inexpensive meals, ways to make household jobs easier and much more with us, you can post them to our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you! If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z CouponClaim.com