Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
Did you know that every day of the year has been assigned a holiday event? These days may be frivolous, funny , festive or serious. So just for kicks, we decided to look up what holidays are on the agenda for the next week of June. Without much further ado, here are the next week’s schedule. Of course, some days have more than one focus, but we would have to say that Forgiveness Day and Hug Day are some of the best!
- 23 Take Your Dog to Work Day (Why!?) …..date varies
- 24 Swim a Lap Day
- 25 National Catfish Day
- 26 Beautician's Day
- 26 Forgiveness Day
- 27 Sun Glasses Day
- 28 Insurance Awareness Day – Now who do you think invented that?
- 29 Camera Day
- 29 Hug Holiday
- 30 Meteor Day
This Week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
TOYS R US – $10 Off $40 or more with coupon code GOPMEM10 or print the coupon for in-store use.
Save $5 on $50 at K-Mart when you use the code: KM2011 Check out Coupon Claim.com for more K-mart coupons.
Shallow Pocket Tips
Believe it or not, Christmas is just 6 months away. And while, most of us don’t want to think that far ahead the savvy saver is already doing Christmas shopping. So with Christmas in mind—even if t only a glimmer-here are some fun tips to save money on the gifts for those on your list as well as any items you may need for parties and decoration.
- Planning a Christmas party? Why not look for red tablecloths that are marked down after Memorial Day and July 4th? You can often find plain red or even red with stars on it that can be used for Christmas tablescapes.
- Watch for stores who are moving out summer clothes to make for next season’s wardrobes. You can usually find big savings on items that are perfect for gift giving. Other stores that will often have great sales on “out of season” items are places like Yankee Candle, Bath & Body Works and other stores of a similar nature.
- Take advantage of craft store sales where you can pick up crafting items and start early on making great gift items. Be sure to check out Hobby Lobby.com as they will often have unadvertised specials and store coupons.
- Don’t overlook the value of gift wrap, decorative items such as dried flowers or ting-ting and other pieces that can be used for decorating, party ware or table toppers that can be found at many Dollar stores. You might be surprised at the number of pieces you can pick up for just a dollar!
We look forward to hearing from you! In fact, if you have any money saving tips, ideas or even questions, please share them with us here or at Coupon Claim on Facebook. If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z