Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
Time flies when you’re having fun! If you are like a lot of us, you may be amazed that it is already midway through July and much to the student’s dismay, school is just around the bend. Of course, life is meant to be lived, so don’t let the fast pace of summer get you down. So, to help you make the most of the dag days of summer, here are some coupons, freebies and tips!
This Week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
you get save 50%.where
Still looking for the best vacation ever? Then check this out-Save 15% Off 7-Night Vacation Rentals: A special deal from Endless Vacation Rentals.
Are you already thinking about clothes for back to school? Then check out Sears. Use this code SCHOOLFUN to save $5 on $50
Save 5% more at Pet Meds on products that are already 85%.
With all your travelling and adventure, don’t forget to capture your memories. Ritz Camera has a great selection of coupons and sale prices, so be sure to check them out on Coupon Claim.
Freebie of the Week:
Don’t you love to get things for free! For just a few minutes of your time, you can get a coupon for a free meal at Chick-fil-a.
Shallow Pocket Tips
Summer has many opportunities for fun, but often those opportunities can come with large price tags. Here is an assortment of tips to help you save on summertime (or any other time of year) activities.
- Make the most of your grill and cook outside as much as possible. Not only does it cost less, but grilling is healthier.
- If you do cook indoors, especially if baking, be sure to turn off the oven few minutes before the actual time. Residual heat will continue the cooking process but not use the energy.
- Pay attention to receipts from restaurants such as Burger King, KFC and others, often there are surveys that only take a few minutes to do and can result in free sandwiches or other meal items.
- Check the back of grocery receipts, as many times they will have coupons for local restaurants.
- On warm days, purchase gas in the morning as heat cause gasoline to expand, so late day fill ups will result in less actual fuel but no difference in the price.
- Are you in an area where there are many farmers or perhaps your neighborhood has a lot of backyard gardens? Then start a food co-op. In America’s earliest days, the community worked together to see that everyone had the foods they needed. Check out Cooperative Grocers Information Network for more information on getting started.
Hope your summer thus far has been great and that you are finding time to relax. Be sure save money where possible. In fact, if you have any money saving tips, ideas, jokes or even questions, please share them with us here or at Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you and look forward to getting to know you better. In addition, if you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post.
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z