Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
Are you a fan of cutting the grass, trimming the hedge, watering the garden and all the many jobs associated with yard work? Or, do you simply keep the grass cut neatly and maintain the yard enough to look nice? Of course, this maintenance does have its rewards. After all, a beautiful yard offers a place for entertaining and relaxing. But regardless of whether you thrive on working outside on lawn maintenance or prefer to merely do the basics yard care can take time and money. So to make yard care a bit better and entertaining outdoors less costly, here are some money saving opportunities from Coupon Claim.
This Week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
- Home Depot: Get $5 off on $50 + when you use the code: BSPRING5 Or get Free Shipping on grills or patio furniture over $249.
- Save 10% on all orders over $60 at Cook’s Garden when you use the code: CG6
- Save up to 50% at Bonanza's limited time yard, garden, and outdoor living sale on August 4 at 9:00am (Pacific Time).
- Overstock.com Garden & Patio Clearance up to 57% Off Outdoors, Deck, Yard, Lawn
Freebies of the Week:
- To go with all that yard work, be sure to take some time to relax and enjoy a meal—especially when you can get it for FREE!
- Get a FREE Small Drink & Small Curly Fries with the purchase of an Angus Cool Deli sandwich or wrap!
- Get a buy one get one FREE Sausage Biscuit from Waffle House good until August 12th. When you print the coupon here:
- If you have never shopped at a BJ Wholesale club and would like to check it out, then this just for you. Check them out for free with this one day pass.
Shallow Pocket Tips:
When it comes to taking care of your yard, it doesn’t have to be expensive. Here are a few ways to reduce your cost.
- Having a beautiful yard doesn’t have to break the bank. Get involved with your local garden club or swap plants with others who have a plant you like.
- Use landscaping to your benefit by planting trees or shrubbery where they can shade your AC unit without blocking the airflow. A unit operating in the shade uses nearly 10% less electricity than one located in full sun.
- Plant trees and shrubbery or install trellis with ivy or other vine plants where they provide optimum amount of shade for your home. Properly placed trees can help lower energy cost by as much as 25%.
- Invest the majority of your landscaping budget in plants that are indigenous to your area so you can be sure your investment will pay off.
- Use old newspapers to cut down on weeds rather than spending money on “weed be gone” products.
- Go organic! Use natural products like sawdust, homemade compost, etc. to encourage plant growth.
At Coupon Claim we want to help you save money wherever and whenever possible. That is why we scour the Web to find the latest and best deals for saving money. Of course, if you have any money saving tips, ideas, jokes or even questions, we would love to for you to share them with us here or at Coupon Claim on Facebook . We would love to hear from you and look forward to getting to know you better. In addition, if you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post.
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z