Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear _________Happy birthday to you. Birthdays—everyone has one, but sometimes it seems as though everyone you know has theirs in the same month in the same month. In fact, this month alone there are 6 people on the b-day list for my family. And, while you don’t want to overlook someone’s birthday (or perhaps an anniversary), those b-day cards and gifts can add up. So, if you too, have several gifts to buy-or perhaps want to get a bit of a jumpstart on Christmas shopping, here are some great deals from Coupon Claim.
This Week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
At World Market you can get great birthday, anniversary or “just because” presents. And to make shopping there even better use this coupon to save $10 when you spend $30.
Save $3.50 at Ulta when you spend $10. Use the coupon code 63711. Other Ulta saving opportunities are:
- Save $10 when you purchase $30 of Bare Minerals products
- Get a Free weekender bag when you spend $50 on fragrances
- Free 13 piece make up kit when you purchase $17.50 on assorted make-up.
Get birthday cards for less at DaySpring. Use the code 15offcards to save %15.
Save on gifts at Red Envelope get 15% off on $80+ and 20% on $125+ for unique gifts for everyone on your list. Use the code RedTier
Get 10% off site wide at SkyMall. Use the code: LSGPD
Freebies of the Week:
Celebrate birthdays or an anniversary at Chili’s and get free chips and queso dip when you sign up for the Chili’s E-mail Club.
Prefer brunch to dinner for celebrations? Then join the Mimi’s Café Club and get a free breakfast entrée. In addition, if you “Like” Mimi’s Cafe on Facebook you will receive a coupon for any two FREE Mimi’s Muffins with any purchase you make.
Want a sweet addition to your party? Get a free Pineapple Daisy Pop from Edible Arrangements when you agree to their health and happiness pledge. Just go to Facebook and take the pledge.
Rather than buying a cake why not make your own? Get a Free cookbook filled with recipes for baking with whole wheat. Go to Betty Crocker to get yours.
Shallow Pocket Tips:
Birthday parties and celebrations can be costly, but they don’t have to be if you take a bit of time to plan ahead. To help with the planning, here are a few ways to save on your next birthday party.
- Make the cake yourself. A cake mix is cheap and with a little creativity, you can decorate it to go with whatever theme you want.
- Skip goodie bags completely, have a simple make and take it craft project. Dollar stores often have a large assortment of items that can be painted or decorated for much less than the cost of goodie bag items.
- Keep paper products simple rather than buying character plates. Then just purchase a couple of items to go with the theme.
- Have the party in the middle of the afternoon, when meal-type items will not need to be a part of the menu.
- Keep the theme simple. Rather than a character party where décor can be pricey, consider fun themes like beach fun, circus, camping, etc. where the decorative items are easy to find and in many cases can be borrowed.
At Coupon Claim we want to help you save money wherever and whenever possible. That is why we scour the Web to find the latest and best deals for saving money. Of course, if you have any money saving tips, ideas, jokes or even questions, we would love to for you to share them with us here or at Coupon Claim on Facebook . We would love to hear from you and look forward to getting to know you better. In addition, if you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post.
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z