Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at coupon claim.com…
Are you looking forward to the warmer weather of spring? Perhaps you have many plans for 2011 but haven't quite gotten started on them yet. Well, if saving money was one of your New Year's resolutions, here are a few money saving deals you will want to check out.
Coupons for this week:
If you are eager to give your business a jumpstart without having to invest a huge amount of money, then take advantage of web hosting coupons on Coupon Claim.
Update your look or give your current wardrobe a boost, buy shopping at Shoes.com. No matter what it is you are looking for, you are sure to find the shoes you want.
Keep those holiday memories alive by taking advantage of the great deals at Snapfish. From photo books and calendars to coffee mugs and costumed prints, the Snapfish coupons are sure to have just what you are looking for
Shallow Pocket Tips:
- When clipping coupons, only cut out the ones you will use.
- When shopping for standard items (clothes, sports equipment, older games, etc.), start by shopping used.
- Clean out your closets! Not only will have more room but you are likely to find many items that can be sold at a yard sale bringing in extra money.
- Make sure that your tires have the proper amount of air in them. For every 2 PSI that your tires are below level, you lose 1% in gas mileage.
- Do a monthly home maintenance check so you can take care of minor concerns before they become major problems. This can literally save you hundreds in repair costs.
If you would like to share some of you favorite tips for saving money on household products, easy and inexpensive meals, ways to make household jobs easier and much more with us, you can post them to our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Twitter. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z