Hi from Mo and Z at…
- Having a picnic? Rather than buying fancy tableware and decorative items- get your kids involved and create basic decorations like sand-art, red, white & blue crepe paper streamers, or tie up flatware with simple ribbons in patriotic colors.
- Check out your local Dollar Store for tablecloths. Or, if you plan on having another party for July 4th, consider some inexpensive fabric that can be washed and saved for other events.
- Assign guests to bring specific menu items so that no one gets “stuck” paying for the whole menu.
- If your town has a parade-make it a family activity to attend (after all, it’s free!). You might even make some new friends.
- If you live near a VA hospital, go spend some time saying thank you to those who served our country. It doesn’t cost anything to say “Thank you” but it means a great deal to the one you say it too. This also teaches your children the value of giving.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z