Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
What do you do to relax? Do you spend time exploring the great outdoors? Perhaps you love to read or do needlework. Are you recharged by a day of retail therapy? Maybe, it’s an uninterrupted bubble bath where the mood is set by potpourri and candles? Whatever it is, the busyness of life means that we need to balance the chaos with calm. Fortunately, many of the “activities” that help us relax don’t have to break the bank. But, make those times for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation even better, here are some money saving coupons and deals from Coupon Claim.
This Week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
Love to read but don’t have time to get to the library-or perhaps you like to own the actual book? The get Free shipping a BooksAmillion.com with the code FREESHIP25
Pamper yourself with goodies from StrawberryNet.com. At Coupon Claim we have an assortment of Strawberry Net coupons and savings codes to choose from, so you are sure to find one perfect for you!
If exercise brings you rejuvenation, but finding time to go to the gym is tough, then why not check out this deal for a Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym for $448.95
Bedding Style coupon – 15% off site wide or 25% off City Scene
For some, working in the yard is just what the doctored order. Save money and relax at the same time with this coupon from The Home Depot– $5 off on all orders of $50 or more use the code: HDAUG5
Freebies of the Week:
FREE Yankee Candle or Potpourri Tart with FREE Shipping from Bed, Bath, & Beyond!
Get a Free Sedu Mini Professional Straightener with orders over $75 at Folica.com when you use the code: FALLSTRAIGHT at checkout.
Shallow Pocket Tips:
So how do you relax and rejuvenate? We would love to hear about you and what it is that brings a smile to your face and rest for your soul. But, in the meantime, here are some Shallow Pocket Tips to help bring an air of calm around the house—
- Smile—a smile doesn’t cost anything, but goes a long way toward improving the moods and spirits. (Besides it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile—so save your energy whenever possible!)
- Take a few minutes every day to relax. Whether you read, garden, take a walk around the block or whatever it is that brings you pleasure-do it! There are only 24 hours in a day and they don’t all have to be spent working! You will be happier, and so will those around you.
- Take a bubble bath. Check out Spa from Scratch.com to learn how to make your own spa items for less than $10 each (If you have ever perused the aisle of a bath and body store, you know how pricey these items can be!)
- Make your home smell fragrant by putting a pot with 2-parts apple juice, 2 parts water, sliced apples and cinnamon stick on the stove to simmer on low. You could also use the peels from the citrus of your choice, in place of the apples. Just be careful…sometimes this can result in a craving for fresh apple pie!
- Get a coloring book and the coloring items of your choice and revisit childhood. This is even more fun, when the activity is shared with one of the kids or your spouse!
- Turn off the television, lower the lights and use candles. It is always amazing to me how much my family enjoys doing this. In fact, some of our best memories-from both childhood and now as a parent- are when a storm knocked out the power and we just sat around the table telling stories, singing or playing games by candle light!
At Coupon Claim, we want to help you save money wherever and whenever possible. That is why we scour the Web to find the latest and best deals for saving money. Of course, if you have any money saving tips, ideas, jokes, recipes or even questions, we would love to for you to share them with us here or at Coupon Claim on Facebook . In addition, if you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post.
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z