Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at coupon claim.com…
Sometimes, it can feel that if life gets any more busy, you are going scream or cry. Don't let life make you crazy. Take a few minutes to laugh and then check out the coupons and savings below.
Here are some smiles to help you get started:
What do you get if you cross a sorceress with a millionaire? A very witch person.
Why is money called dough? Because we all knead it.
How did rich people get their money? They were calm and collected.
How can a can you double your money? By folding it in half.
Dad, would you like to save some money? I certainly would, son. Any suggestions? Sure. Why not buy me a bike, then I won't wear my shoes out so fast.
This week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
- Get the best prices for all your health and beauty needs at Drugstore.com Save 205 to 50% off plus get free shipping with savings found on Coupon Claim.
- Enjoy your favorite outdoor activity-from fishing to camping and boating to hiking-by shopping at Bass Pro Shops. Shipping on all orders is just $4.99.
- Save $5 on $15 orders from Pizza Hut or get a free Pepsi at checkout
Shallow Pocket Tips
If you are working on your spring cleaning , chances are you have an assortment of items that you know you want to keep, but need a more efficient way of storing them. Here are some double duty items for household organization:
- Mount a towel rack on the inside of your kitchen cabinet to store the lids to pots and pans.
- A dish rack is great for storing coloring books and drawing paper. Use the prongs to store flat items and put crayons, markers, etc., in the silverware holder.
- Use mailboxes place in your garden to store garden tools and gloves. The box can be decorated to add a bit of style and art to your garden as well.
- Use the cardboard tube from toilet paper or paper towels to contain extension cords.
- Use a desk organizer to store makeup.
- Binder clips can be used to keep drapery cords clipped behind the curtains or to keep cords from your monitor and other office equipment out of the way. Just run the cords through the opening and clip to the back of your desk.
Also, a special thanks to one our readers who shared the following tip regarding dryer sheets: Use a dryer sheet to smooth over hair to prevent static electricity in your hair.
If you would like to share some of you favorite tips for saving money on household products, easy and inexpensive meals, ways to make household jobs easier and much more with us, you can post them to our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z